Re: Potential alternate power plant for Tigers and Alpines?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <MrZAG57@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Potential alternate power plant for Tigers and Alpines?
From: "Stuart Brennan" <sbrennan@ncounty.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:35:49 +0000
Don't laugh.  Back in the early '60's there was an article in Popular Science,
Science and Mechanics, or one of those, about a guy who dropped a turbine
engine into a street rod, sort of a '32 Ford type of thing.  This was in the
same era as those Chrysler experimental turbine cars.  As I recall it was more
of a novelty than anything close to practical. But he had fun cruising around
the neighborhood.

Stu