Clutch Kits

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Kits
From: CE25593@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:48:42 EST
Hello.  I am nearing the "put it back together" stage.  So you will be
getting more questions in the future.  Tonight's question regards replacing
the clutch and pressure plate.  Tiger is essentially stock (mild engine
work).  The clutch plate measures 10.4" across.  I see listing for 10.5"
diameter clutch plates.  Are they interchangable if a complete kit is
installed?  I prefer to stay with a diaphram type clutch, and not a
Centerforce.  This will be a daily-driver, not a racer.  Any suggestions for
a particular manufacturer?

Your assistance is appreciated.

Bob Haynes, San Diego