Goofed up again.

To: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: Goofed up again.
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:18:10 -0500
Chris,
        Sorry, that I did not thank you for the suggestion
about the valves.  Sometimes there are so many responses,
both good and bad, that after I finally get a problem fixed,
(the solution may very well have been suggested on the list)
I do not back to find the one who was correct.

I finally found your message, ( my Eudora Light does not have a sort
capability)  The message follows. Thank you.

At 07:37 PM 2/20/2001 -1000, you wrote:
>well i did contact the guy about hard top because i have one that i do not used
>taking up space. i also was the first one to tell james barret that his valves
>were to tight. he did not mention me in the thanks to the list nor did the guy
>wanting the top contact me. there are many people on this list who love to help
>people. i have met about ten of them and they are great folks. dont give up
>on the list but do not expect a flood of answers or questions to every post.
>many are answered off of the list as well as on the list. i like your 12 second
>combo but i would loose the solid cam and go with a roller 302 with some non
>for heads. look at the 342 in my mustang link and imagine that in a tiger. i
>am hoping to hit 350 RWHP at the dyno next month. stay with us and help me
build
>my 11 second tiger. (i have to be faster, it is my nature).
>chris in mississippi
>66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, Performer RPM intake & cam, Holley 600 DP, Mallory
ignition, aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerforce gold clutch,
headers & flowmasters
>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1434439&a=11228074
>88GT CHP 342, 58cc AFR 185's, Holley SysteMax II intake, Pro magnum
Rockers, ED cam, Pro-M 77, 38# Lucas injectors, Walbro 317 255lph pump,
Romac, A9L, 3.55's, Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm Accufab throttle body, PRO 5.0

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others