Oil Gauge -too clean

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Gauge -too clean
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:33:08 -0800 (PST)
I over cleaned the face plate of my oil gauge on the
mk1a and now I have no "Jaeger" graphics :-(  and
faded "oil" graphics.  Which brings me to my next
observation.  The oil gause in the  SV Alpine has a
different looking face plate.  They are both 1966
Sunbeams.
Is the Tigers supposed to be different?  Maybe one of
my cars gauges is not stock?  Has anyone made a silk
screen of the gauge faces?  How about the Heater
control face plate.  Mine is nasty.  Anyone have a
face plate for the oil gauge they want to part with.

Chris

Thanks to all who are helping me e-restore my Tiger.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/