Re: Dual inline master cylinder

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Dual inline master cylinder
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:33:11 -0500
Jim, good job on the tandem MC installation.  I went a Datsun MC as the
hole are vertical, but interesting enough, the bore is also 13/16", and
it was $65, not $20.  Shipping costs are expensive.

An alternative is to go to Brit Vic's catalog as there are three way
fittings for other british cars in brass that are cheap, if you don't
want to or can't silver solder.

Nice write up.

Larry