Re: Now this Rice Rocket.....

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Now this Rice Rocket.....
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:56:04 +0000
I have been looking at the pictures and have to confess my ignorance as
to how the thing works.

Not being a rocket scientist, I am going on basics that the shiny bits
run cold and the rust bits run hot. the three units look like turbo's do
they deliver thrust out the back and toast the car behind or does the
power go under the rear and run power to the wheels through a turbine?

I have had some thoughts on turbo charging an Alpine but have never
considered anything quite as radical as this. Could it be split 3 ways
between Alpine owners 8-)

OK so I am not so hot on turbines, I skipped that course and went on to
study the classified inner secrets of the Lucas electrics !!!!!!! 8-)

regards

Jeff

In message <LOBBIIGMLINIBEAPLFOLGEFBCDAA.rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, Bob Palmer
<rpalmer@ucsd.edu> writes