Re: Rocket Scientist, A Definition

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rocket Scientist, A Definition
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:33:57 -0800
Hay, I are a Rokket Syntyst, and I resemble that remark!

http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm  Rockets and my old Tiger

Gerard

--
Change your own oil?  Want to save money and help
the Earth?  You need BOB!  http://www.BOB2000.com

Fast Fords, ATV's, & A Moving Tribute to My Late Father
Personal Homepage: http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm

I delete old emails.  Be sure to quote our previous correspondence!