They're Wet Again!

Subject: They're Wet Again!
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:08:14 -0800
Thanks to a tech tip or two from the Alpines and Tigers list, I
successfully re-fed the screen washer line from the passenger
compartment (where the paint shop had pulled it for some reason) back
into the engine compartment to the washer bottle and I now have all of
my functions, I mean all of the Tiger's functions, working again. This
is really cool (it doesn't take much to get me excited!). In a dark
garage, I shined a light at the washer line hole under the dash which
gave a target for fishing a straightened out wire coat hanger from the
hole in the engine compartment, to the light from the pasenger
compartment hole. I then taped the washer hose to the hanger sticking in
the passenger compartment and, from the engine compartment, pulled it
through. Worked like a charm!

Thanks for the help.
Steve Sage
1967 MK1A