Palm Springs Car Show

Subject: Palm Springs Car Show
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:03:44 -0800
Will anyone be showing their car at the Palm Springs Cruise-In in
downtown Palm Springs on Saturday, April 7th, and the Concours d'
Elegance on Sunday, April 8th, downtown again at O'Donnell Golf Course?
We will be there for both days and if anyone else is going to be there
we could meet so that we can park together. Otherwise, if you are not
together, you do not get to park together.  Makes sense. I'm not sure if
it is too late to register but if you are interested you can call
(818)255-0610 or (760)323-1057.

Jane Sage