Tiger Alpine Door Skin and Bonnet For Auction/Sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Alpine Door Skin and Bonnet For Auction/Sale
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 18:41:59 -0700
Hi Everyone!

Well, this is the very last of it...all my remaining Alpine/Tiger parts.

I have a right side square corner door skin for auction on ebay.  Starting bid
is $9.99.

Also, I have a square corner bonnet/hood that is not on auction, because I don't
have an easy way to ship it, because it's too big for UPS.  It's for sale to
whoever wants to make me an offer, and come to Santa Maria, Ca., to pick it up.
Santa Maria is on the 101, about an hour's drive north of Santa Barbara.

Pics are here:

http://www.bob2000.com/auction.htm

And, considering that you are pretty much the types who like to see unusual
vehicles, here is the URL to my dune buggy page.  It's filled with photos of my
late father's dune buggies from the 50's, 60's, and 70's.  If your idea of a
dune buggy is a VW powered machine, you have something else to see here!  For
those of you familiar with the Monterey Bay area, these photos will blow your
mind!

http://www.bob2000.com/dunebug.htm

Gerard
Former Tiger Owner
--
Change your own oil?  Want to save money and help
the Earth?  You need BOB!  http://www.BOB2000.com

Fast Fords, ATV's, & A Moving Tribute to My Late Father
Personal Homepage: http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm

I delete old emails.  Be sure to quote our previous correspondence!