hidden treasure !!!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: hidden treasure !!!
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 22:51:07 +0100
I got a nice surprise today,

I was removing the hood latch from an old catcher plate (so I could get
the latch re-plated and guess what I found underneath ?

I set of feeler gauges from the original tool kit !!! 8-)

They are in good condition and must have been put on the catch panel by
some DPO when they were adjusting the plugs, but it confused them when
they disappeared having slid under the catch.

I am now on the hidden treasure trail and expect to find some NOS Rootes
spot lights dropped down the side of the radiator and a radio console
tucked under the dash.

Go check for hidden items in your cars

--
Jeff Howarth