Re: Hood Won't Open x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: Hood Won't Open x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:03:32 -0400
Dr. T.

Did you leave the coil spring and hook assembly on the hood?
I'd guess that it's snagged some sheet metal edge on the heater core well.
Maybe you could remove the under the dash air inlet and blower motor.
This would give you access to the heater core cavity from inside the car.
Anyone else have a suggestion?

Paul Burr