(no subject)

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 17:30:43 EDT
I have been reading the E Mails today concerning the lack of support from
(one) ex customer today in between doing things substantially more important
and certainly more entertaining and worthwhile.

The weather today (as in many other areas of the country) is absolutely
superb !  I got my Tiger out of storage last night and  have spent most of
the day just driving around.

Jackie Gleason said it all many years ago with his comment  'HOW SWEET IT IS'
!

Although I am new to the Sunbeam Community and have a Tiger that does not
restoration, I have purchased items from Curt and and simply cannot
comprehend  anyone having such difficulty with him.

Hal Jean
B382000704