Panoz Factory

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Panoz Factory
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
I went on the Panoz factory tour yesterday
(http://www.panozauto.com/)
where they make low volumes of specialty roadsters and
sports cars with Ford drive trains.  Several of the
people there had/have Sunbeams.  I believe that one of
the Panoz's still has a Tiger.  The cars were very
nice and it reminded me of the Ian Garrard/Carrol
Shelby/Jesen line stories of the development and
production of the Tiger. The cars however, are much
more elite than I believe Sunbeams were in their day.
I think it's pretty great that these guys hang in
there in the road racing circuit with the big boys.
Now if I can just get my cars put back together......

Chris
http://auctions.yahoo.com/