blocked e-mail (list response)

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: blocked e-mail (list response)
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 00:44:22 EDT
    Chris has his direct e-mail blocked, so I thought I might be able to get
my message thru to him via the lists: sorry to all that must endure this, but
I hope the WebCrawler info I have included is well worth it to many listers...
Jim

Hang in there Chris,        (originally, an off-list reply)
    I feel the same way when I waste my time telling someone how to do a job
properly, then being asked how to undo was actually done and then being asked
(yet again) how to do the job properly!
    Sometimes I get the job to "fix, or undo" whatever has been done
improperly and the owner usually has no concept or compassion toward my
efforts, and is not interested in paying a second time to get things
corrected: imagine that.  That regularly makes ME the "bad-guy"...............
    The Desoto links I found came from WebCrawler, an "onboard" search
engine.  It is a GREAT search device, and I believe you can get the free
download at www.WebCrawler.com
    By the way, I never expected to receive a thank you, but the other fellow
quite apparently did!  Wow!  Maybe it's Spring Fever.
Jim Leach   PTC  Seattle