Re: lubricating rack and pinion from JAIL

To: SFordRB@aol.com
Subject: Re: lubricating rack and pinion from JAIL
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:00:40 -0700
My Client's "Statement" to Mr. Sean Moonstone:

"I have no recollection of those events, nor do I recall anyone named
"Chris Thompson", whoever she is. In addition, my secretary disavows
anything she doesn't recall seeing through any non-existent door that
was not partially open, or anything else that might have been partially open.

I was born with those chads, some of which hang, and some dimples, and
other disfigurements common to anyone with my particular DNA, which is
the same as everybody else's in my home state, for some inexplicable reason.

My wife, the Junior Senator from our state, denies she has ever heard me
talk in my sleep. As does anybody else present in our bed at the time.
None of my parts are for sale, nor any of my car's parts. I do not
recall that any problems have ever occurred."

End of statement. No further comment will be forthcoming.

Jay Laifman, Esq.
Juris Doctorate

--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/