Re: Gas Guzzlers?

To: tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: Gas Guzzlers?
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:14:36 EDT
Since my #1 son has sidelined my Tiger for a while,
he has converted his Civic to R standards but sans
the spoilers. He has autocrossed for 2 years in it and
does quite well placing first in his class.  After the
day at the track, it was let the air out of the tires and
drive it home.  The old run what you brung philosophy.
These Hondas seem to be the hot rods of today just
like our Fords when we were a tad younger.

At the 'Battle of the Imports' I watched those 4 cylinder
rice rockets turning in 9 sec quarters and 150 mph.
Incredible considering the effort one must make to
make a Tiger turn under 10 seconds.

Dave Johnson