Seal Beach Concours

Subject: Seal Beach Concours
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:15:45 -0700
Hello Everyone:

We had a great time today at the Seal Beach Concours with a total of 9
Tigers being displayed on Main Street.  Participants included Ann &
Colin Hook, Phil Cohen, Dennis & Carol Mancini, Steve Alcala & Jane,
Jere Teepen, Paul Paretti, and us Sages; Steve, Jane & Carrie.  I
apologize for not getting the names of the two other participants.   And
there would have been two more, Bill Graf & Chris Thoman, however they
were unable to make it.   It was also great to see Margot Spelgio there
whose brother trophyed in the Hot Rod class. Paul Paretti's new fuel
injection manifold and air cleaner set up are spectacular and a real
conversation piece.

I could not see any one type of specific automobile that was as well
represented as Tigers. I think we need to ask for our own Class.  igers
are unique and we really cannot be compared to any other type of sports
car. If they can have a class for Model A's etc. they can have one for
us. If anyone knows who we could contact about this, please let me know.

Those of us that were there have already reserved spots for next year.
This is a very popular event so if you are interested you better check
into it now.  Car shows such as this are becoming more and more the
place to be. I think the phone number is 562-799-0179.

Regards,

Jane Sage