Portland Sunbeam or Tiger groups

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland Sunbeam or Tiger groups
From: "Arden Bedell" <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:16:06 -0700
I've just made the move to Portland, OR from Minneapolis (Tiger to follow)
and I'm interested in meeting any local Sunbeam or Tiger clubs that might
exist in the area.

A few weeks ago when I was contemplating the move a received a couple of
kind responses from Portland Tiger owners, but I don't have your names.  I
was only able to stuff a minimum of kit into the back of my car for the
drive out, and your messages and addresses remained in Minneapolis on my
wife's computer.  I'm still interested in meeting everyone, though.

--Arden
(sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com)