Re: bushings

To: SFordRB@aol.com
Subject: Re: bushings
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 09:17:41 -0400
Sean, it depends on what Koni shock.  I adjusted my Koni rear shocks
yesterday and it took me less than 5 minutes.  The new Koni's have a stud on
top of the shock, on which you place a plastic knob, and adjust away.  For
the rears it's off with the rubber cover, turn the knob, and put the rubber
cover on to finish the job.  Front is reach in fender well and same thing.

The older Koni's were a pain, because you had to unbolt the shock, push it
up, turn to adjust, and rebolt.

Larry