Blackening Tools

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blackening Tools
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 18:05:20 EDT
List,
Just thought I would share the fact that I purchased Eastwoods "home-brew"
metal blackening kit to do my kingdick and super-slims with.  I was a little
leary about spending $40.00 on what I thought might be a cheep imitation.  Heh,
maybe it is!

But the results were very good!  I think I am going to go ahead with some of
the main suspension bolts and others where paint would get chipped.

For what it worth!

Paul
$12,000+ into a Seies 3 GT with no paint or body work and I messing with the
tool kit!  Whats wrong with me!!