Re: Tiger Frame Reinforcement

To: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Frame Reinforcement
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 08:47:08 -0700
Veeseeoso@aol.com wrote:

> Has anyone in Tiger/Alpineland come up with a frame strengthing solution,
> e.g. frame connectors, torque box modifications, mini cage, etc?

Yes!

Tom Hall has written many fine articles on the subject that were
published in STOA "Tiger Tracks" monthly newsletter. There are also
notes about front suspension structural reinforcements in the CAT Tech
Notes, Volume 2. TE/AE has also published some articles in their
newsletters, and also has a technical notes publication, which may
contain some.

Unfortunately, I have no other sources. Tom has generously contributed
an article to http://www.TigersUnited.com , under "Club Articles" about
Urethane Bushings and all steel ball joints for the front suspension.

Sorry we haven't got more of the previously published club articles
contributed, but grateful for those that we do have.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/