Re: Mk II for sale - REASONABLE!

To: pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com
Subject: Re: Mk II for sale - REASONABLE!
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 23:37:22 EDT
I hope he gets his asking price too.  I'm tired of
the Shelby Mustang owners belittling our cars because
they are still cheap while their decaled mustangs
go for triple out price.  Just yesterday I spoke with
an interested 'collector' about his looking for a Tiger.
His comments: '$15K and up for a Tiger.  No way.
I'm looking for a good one about $6K.'  Yet he had
no problem paying big bucks for 1965 Mustang.
I bought my car because its fun to drive and the
comradeship of the group.  I'll not sell that
cheaply.

Dave Johnson