Hail & Farewell...

Subject: Hail & Farewell...
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:47:17 -0600
Hey Gang,

I gotta admit that it was with seriously mixed emotions that I watched
Tigger (B9471815, JAL # 561395, TAC #270) grumble and growl his way up my
driveway for the last time. That car has gotta be one of the most fun
vehicles ever built and I will be forever grateful that I, for a time at
least, was entrusted with his care and feeding.

But times change, things change...

Tigger's new keeper is Peter Fuss, lately of Adelaide, Australia, and
currently of Flagstaff, AZ. I know he'll be signing up on this list as I
have explained to him that ownership of a Tiger would be a lot less fun, if
not plain impossible, without this list... I know you will all welcome him
and quickly explain about the secret handshake and all that stuff...

And, for those of you who have asked, Peter did make off with my Book of
Norman.

Since I am now officially Rooteless, I will now be off the Alpine and Tiger
lists. Nonetheless, I do hope y'all will feel free to call on me if I can be
of any help to you in any way. Those of you who hold Range Checks for a
night or two at Fort Cobb, hold on to them as they are still valid.

Cheers & Thanks For All The Fish,

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe 350/350, '66 Morgan Plus Four, '89 Alfa Romeo Spider
(FOR SALE)