Re: Virus alert no Tiger content

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus alert no Tiger content
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:33:29 -0700
This is a possible hoax!  Read up before you delete necessary Windows files!

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

Also, it's important to know the facts before spreading hoaxes.  Lots of
information on viruses, hoaxes and real, is available at Norton Symantec and
McAfee.

Gerard

--
Change your own oil?  Want to save money and help
the Earth?  You need BOB!  http://www.BOB2000.com

Fast Fords, ATV's, & A Moving Tribute to My Late Father
Personal Homepage: http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm

I delete old emails.  Be sure to quote our previous correspondence!