Small block Ford Hi-torque Starter for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Small block Ford Hi-torque Starter for sale
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 23:03:11 -0700
Not sure if this went through the first time -- sorry for the bomb if it did.

I bought a CVR Hi -torque starter for my Tiger, but it wont fit with my
current set of headers and hi capacity 8 quart pan.

Anyway,  it was a special order so I am stuck with it. It's brand new - ok
a couple of scratches from wiggling it around in between the pan and
headers but it hasn't turned over.  Front face has numerous adjustments for
just about any angle.  $135.00 includes shipping anywhere in the US.

Pictures are available for those interested.  It will fit ford small blocks
with a manual transmission, beyond that I can't tell you any other application.

If you need more details email me privately.

BTW for Tiger owners - it wont fit with CAT headers and AVIAD 8 Quart
pan.  It WILL fit with a stock oil pan.

Rob

66 Sunbeam Tiger (351 W)             64 Sunbeam Tiger (HiPo 289)         65
Sunbeam Alpine (Rotary)
67 Mustang Fastback          98 Mustang Cobra  # 4973        96 F-250 4wd

Check out the latest pictures of my Tiger Restoration:
http://www.members.home.com/bomber441

My Mustangs:
http://www.kaiserair.com/oldsite/mustangs.html