Canton Road Race Oil Pans Numbers

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canton Road Race Oil Pans Numbers
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:56:11 -0500
Listers,
        I do not remember if I sent this to the list or not.
        I have finally started getting the 350 stroker engine together.
        Thanks for looking up the part number and to round out the info I
        found
        Cantons number on the 'net 203-481-9460 and got the rest of the
        numbers.
        This was a different phone number than what you had but it seemed to
        ring
        through to the right guy.
        As you said pan # 15630 (modified for Tiger front sump mustang Road
        race
        Pan)
        Pickup #15611
        Windage tray #2931
        Windage tray mounting kit #2940
        As for the angle adapter is it one that will accept a spin-on filter
        or
        is
        it one for hoses. Got a part number?
        Theo gotta run,
        Listers,
        I do not remember if I sent this to the list or not.
        I have finally started getting the 350 stroker engine together.
        Cantons number on the 'net is 203-481-9460 and got the rest of the
        numbers.

        The  pan # 15630 (modified for Tiger front sump mustang Road race
Pan)
        Pickup #15611
        Windage tray #2931
        Windage tray mounting kit #2940