Seat Straps

To: "Tigers List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Straps
From: "Shaun Laughy" <shaunl@home.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:26:34 -0700
Got my new seat straps today and have a couple of questions.  First, what
purpose does it serve for the furthest forward strap to go through a loop in
the fabric?  Second, what is the long strap for?  I can easily see where all
of the short straps go, but can't place the location for the long one.  By the
way, my seat straps were in horrible condition.  One was missing altogether
and three were broken.  The final one broke when I prodded it.  No wonder the
seat was sagging!

Thanks,
Shaun