FW: Red Dash Warning Light Body

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Red Dash Warning Light Body
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:36:35 -0600
Hi kids,
Seems like "theatrical" gels for flood lights would work.  Used to use them
in another life as a photographer.  One sheet would do about 1/2 the Tigers
left . . . .
Similar gels used to be available in art stores - though if memory serves
these were cheaper, thinner etc.
Can't imagine a 12 volt bulb (powered by the Prince of Darkness) could
possibly melt these - we used them w/ 1000 watt spots!

good luck,

David
B382000352LRXFE

D. E. Adin, Photographer