Free 302 in Sacramento, California

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 302 in Sacramento, California
From: Kevin Meek <kevin_meek@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
I'm forwarding an email I received...please do not respond to me, send
your response to the originator: "Jackie Marshall" <jqm@prodigy.net> :

I have a 302 out of a late 70s cougar from which I have filched the intake
manifiold and Holly. Can I interest anyone in coming and taking away the
remainder of the damn thing, which is in boxes all over my shed? All I ask is
that you put it to good use and get it the heck out of my life. It is
supposedly in perfectly ok condition and was meant to be a father-son bonding
project, but the son opted out. So my recently deceased boyfriend bought it in
order to modify the 289 in my dying '64 Comet. Are you getting the idea that I
have become encumbered by way too many half-finished projects? Yup. So please,
do a girl a favor, come haul away some of this @#&^%! Thanks, and please
forgive my tasteless outburst. But I sure heard the aforementioned deceased
mechanic say a lot worse stuff under his Tiger.
--Jackie
P.S. I'm in the Sacramento area

(That would be Sacramento, California, USA)
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/