No Help, Just a Wise Crack

To: "The List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Help, Just a Wise Crack
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:18:54 -0700
Listers,

After reading the numerous tips on how to set up a Holley carb, I just
couldn't keep my fingers still.

The tip that was given to Mr. Sage by Holley was fantastic.

"A "modified" tip I got from Holley about telling how far, if at all,
your vacuum secondaries are opening. They suggest attaching a paperclip to
the secondary "post""

That's quite a tip from the manufacturer. How about a little bailing wire or a
nice section of coat hanger. Maybe some gum or a little Super Glue while your
at it.

You Holley guys must really have the patience of saints and/or an incredibly
long attention span. There is no way I could live with the constant tweaking,
leaks and blown power valves. I'd lose it. Hats off to you guys if you have
the patience to tune those High Maintenance Holleys.

If you get tired of the constant adjustments and just want to drive your car
instead of trying to get an extra 4 HP, Buy an Edelbrock.

Flame On.

Mike