Follow-Up Re: 260 vs. 289

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow-Up Re: 260 vs. 289
From: Reid Trummel <AHCUSA@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 05:07:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi again folks,

Thanks for the many responses, both on and off list, to my question (below)
sent yesterday.  Great list you have here!

It seems that the issue of 260 vs. 289 is not very important.  Instead, the
same rule applies here that applies to other cars: just buy a good car and
don't sweat which particular variant unless you have some special
need/desire for that particular variant.  Sounds like for my purposes a 260
will be fine.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Reid Trummel