CAT Leaf Springs

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: CAT Leaf Springs
From: Scott Minton <sminton2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers,

I have a question concerning the CAT Leaf Springs I'm
running on my Mk 1a.  Is it normal for these springs
to "jack up' the rear of the body? On my car the
highest point of the rear wheel arches are 1.5" higher
than the front arches.  This gives the car a definite
downhill attitude that I just despise.  Has anyone
else out there ever experienced this?

To remedy the situation I am considering lowering
blocks.  Are there any other alternatives other than
replacing the springs?

As always thanks in advance for the help!

Scott Minton
'66 Mk1a
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/