Radiators

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiators
From: rkegg@juno.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:46:00 -0400
Hello Everyone.....
        I need your help. I have a tiger that runs hot. It has a k-code 289 in
it and runs with a stock radiator.( Which I think is partially clogged.)
I have read a lot of the comments on the websites concerning tips on
correcting overheating problems.
Here is the problem.....
        I need a new radiator. I took mine to a local shop and he can put in a
new core, serpentine style, 22 fins per inch, 3 row, with large tubes,
single pass, and louvered fins; stock core thickness. OR.. I can buy a
Griffin aluminum radiator with a 1 1/4" (thin) core. The theory behind
the Griffin is that it will pass air through it at a higher rate than
other cores.

I am looking for the radiator that will give me the maximum amount of
cooling.

Comments? Suggestions?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Randy Kegg