Found Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Found Tiger
From: GHPECHMANN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:59:04 EDT
All,

Many, many thanks for a wonderful site for all of you wonderful Tiger owners.
I have used this site for about 6 weeks and have learned sooo much about
Tigers, that I went out and bought one. I've really been looking for quite
some time, but this site gave me enough info to find a real one. With the
Tiger I received several
boxes of parts including, aluminum intakes, new hollow letter air filter
assembly cast in aluminum, and many, many more older but nice parts. Filter
assembly has my most interest as it has casting identification and is
numbered. Any info and advice for a new Tiger owner? Many thanks in advance.
Gary