RE: mirror

To: <Radialman@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mirror
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:20:45 -0400
Holden has several period convex mirrors for sale that are 100mm and 107mm.
They are at www.holden.co.uk.  I've got their catalog in front of me -
haven't checked to see if they are available on their web page.  These are
complete mirrors - it's unclear if you are looking for just those
"stick-ons" that you get at Advance Auto and the like...

Their catalog is pretty cool if you don't have it...

Chris Thompson
B382000331

<snip>

guys, looking for a 4" round convex mirror for my side mirrors so i can see
my blind spots...everywhere I look, I only find 3 3/4"....anyone know of a
place to buy two 4" round convex mirrors?

thanks a ton...
jeff