RE: and in Chinese

To: "'Colin Mills'" <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Subject: RE: and in Chinese
From: Michael Lane Hobson <wiseowl1@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 15:28:24 -0700
Hi Collin,

I would be interested in receiving a copy of the Chinese Character's
whenever you get them completed.

In the mean time if you are using MS-IE Explorer, MS-Outlook Express,
MS-Outlook 2000, or any of the MS-Office applications; you could go to
Microsoft's Windows Update site for "ADDITIONAL WINDOWS FEATURES."

< http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/ >, click on "PRODUCT UPDATES"...  give
it time to load; after it has loaded, then scroll down to "ADDITIONAL
WINDOWS FEATURES"... then check the "Language's) Support" that you want to
download under the "INTERNATIONAL WINDOWS FEATURES."

Good luck,

Michael