Wiring diagram&Alt info

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring diagram&Alt info
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 07:43:03 EDT
Hey and Howdyfrom The Gunny,

Any of you folks have a downloadable wiring diagram for a MK1?  IF so could
you please email me one?  I would like to convert to an alternator.  Who has
the bits to accomplish this mission?  It looks like stock mustang brackets do
not have the correct offsets etc.  I want to use one of those one wire
alternators; what problems or issues should I be aware of?  Can I leave my
amp gauge in place with this conversion?

Once again, your collective wisdom is summoned

Cheers

Gunny