Yesterday

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Yesterday
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:17:33 -0400
It is clear that yesterdays act against the US, was an Act of War.  We are
also not dealing with an enemy that is faceless or mysterious.  The enemy
has identified itself in public and openly.

Its name is Radical Islam.

It is absolutely clear, that the Radical Islamic movement will not change
their goals or direction.

They have struck at the very core of our way of life, and they and any
county who supports them, should understand, that they have indeed, awoken
the sleeping tiger.

There is a distinction with the Radical Islamic group that is very clear,
that will not change.

They are not criminal to be brought to justice, but Combatants, who have
long ago declared War on the United States, and who have carried out the
deadliest attack on the United States in its history.

My support to the President, the Congress, and our Military in defeating
our Enemy.

Larry Paulick