Re: run

To: Jim Boynton <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: run
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:05:14 -0400
Jim, I started with a nice stereo radio with cassette (under dash), then to a
remote 6 CD changer (in trunk), then 2 good mid and high range speakers (in
panel at B post), then a sub woofer (right kick panel), and finally a 300 W amp
(trunk).  Over kill, maybe, but my other cars have this as std. equipment, so
why not the Tiger.  Sounds great, and all you really see is the stereo, and
speakers at B post.

I am putting all my old records, yes 45's and 33's, cassettes, and CD's on
burnable CD's for conveyance.  Then I can, in the words of the Dobbie Brothers,
Rock Down the Highway.

I will probably do an article for United if there is interest.

Larry