Re: Blacklight for UV testing

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>,
Subject: Re: Blacklight for UV testing
From: Curtis Fisher <Curtis.Fisher@trw.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:52:25 -0700
In San Jose the young bored cruisers look for new
ways to look different.  After nose rings, nipple
rings, ear rings, eyebrow rings, they begin to look
what the car 'needs'.
That includes black lighting the interior and undersides.
Red lighting underneath is also popular.

Curtis

ps: I have never seen a low rider Tiger here

At 03:04 PM 9/16/01 -0700, Paul J. Burr wrote:

> Well the local Napa store was out of UV dye today. "Gee I usually have
> that
> in stock...."
> How come every time I  go looking for a slightly off the wall
> automotive
> ityem every store in town is out?
>
> Anyway, I did score on the UV lamp at the local Spencer Gifts. They
> have a
> $15 blacklight that is 12v! It's designed to plug into a car lighter
> socket
> or run  cordless on 8 'AA' sized batteries-perfect for automotive
> work. Why
> some one would want this IN a car is beyond me- are kids hanging
> blacklight
> posters in their cars? Do rolling papers now come in Day-Glo colors?
> I'm just an old fart these days!
>
> Paul Burr

<<<<