Re: overheating

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: overheating
From: "Chris J. Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:46:56 -0400
There are many varieties of the generator bracket.  The correct one used on the
Tiger will give the correct generator alignment for the correct "pressed depth"
hub for the correct H2O pump.  There is an incorrect bracket that is so close
but leads the generator to be to far forward (about 1/2 a belt width).  There is
also a correct bottom (crankshaft) pulley.

Chris in Arcata