Caravan to United XXII in St Louis

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Caravan to United XXII in St Louis
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:58:52 +0100
Hi Chuck  and all TE/AE  and list members- Bill Evans and I will depart for
St. Louis from Ozark AL, Thursday Oct 4 at 5AM, traveling north on US-231
and taking I-65
at Montgomery around 6:45 AM.
   And Chuck, I can keep up, since I have installed an overdrive,cruise
control and Air Conditioning on my Alpine.
Best regards to all - Ed Esslinger

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE