Paint

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:57:27 EDT
I'm ready to paint my LAT hood and have run into a problem. I have a pint of
the correct paint which will not be enough. Went to the PPG dealer and found
out that the Delstar paint is no longer legal or available in Calif. The only
solution is to buy the hardener and reducer, spray a 6X6 inch piece of flat
metal so they can then color match and supply a different brand, but matched
paint.

If I do what they say I'll have nearly $100.00 in supplies that are not
usable with the new matched paint. So does anyone have the info for a 1965
MKI in Moonstone Tiger?

Maybe I should just sell the hood, but it looks so good.

Dr. Moonstone