very, very non Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: very, very non Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:10:11 EDT
Sorry to bomb the list with this type of thing, but being patriotic, felt it
was my duty.  Could we get volunteers to transport the women to Steve
Laifman's house in their Tigers?  Please pass this on to women acquaintances
so that we have a great turn out.
Thanks,     Mark L.

The President has asked that American women unite for a common cause.
  Since the hard line Islamic people cannot stand nudity, and consider it
  a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife; tonight at 7:00,
  all women should run out of the house naked to help weed out the
  terrorists.
  The United States appreciates your efforts, and applauds you.
  God bless America. >>