Re: Brake line couplers

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Brake line couplers
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:14:29 -0400
Jim, Steve, et al.  You can get a bubble flared tube in various lengths at Pep
Boys, that works just fine with the Tiger.  I had the same experience as Jim on
making new bubble flares, and found the Harbor Freight, and Mac tool good as a
paper weight.  I did have success with the Snap On.

With my new brake system, I make new brake lines for everything, and made both
bubble and double flares, with no leaks.

Larry