St. Louis United

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: St. Louis United
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:47:48 -0400
Well the Tiger is tucked back into the garage after a 2014 mile trip to the
United and back-uneventful journey except for a few exciting moments in
rural Alabama  when a highway patrolman turned around to follow us with the
blue lights on!  We pulled over but he wasn't after my "plain-jane" white
Tiger-he went after the SUV and the pickup truck that passed me at about 80
MPH!!  This in a 55 MPH zone.....
Many thanks to Ranney and Sallie Dohogne and also Byron and Carolyn Golfin
as well as the whole United crew who pitched in and made it a fantastic
weekend.  We had a great time visiting with all our friends and made many
new ones-that is what these events are all about!
Come join us in Charleston, S. Carolina  October 10-13,  2002 when the
Carolinas Region of Tigers East/Alpines East
hosts United XXIII!!  More info to follow......
Eric