Looking for parts please

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for parts please
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:53:44 EDT
Hey and Howdy fellas,

I am looking for a factory jack, 'J' hook with spinner and plate for the
spare tire hold down.  I found the square channel the jack goes into on the
front of the car....can't seem to find the ones in the back of the
car......Duh...

Anyone use or are familiar with the rear disc brake set up and alloy radiator
 that Dale's Restoration sells?  I am thinking about going with both of them
but would like some third party feedback.

Cheers and have a great weekend

Gunny

Cheers