Forum Posting Fulcrum Pins

To: "Hall, Tom" <modtiger@home.com>
Subject: Forum Posting Fulcrum Pins
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:28:30 -0700
Tom,

I thought so much of your latest Fulcrum Pin list posting that I thought
it should be conserved for whatever posterity we can offer, and easily
found, by putting it on the TigersUnited Forum, under "Rootes Workshop
Manual Subjects", Section F - Front  Suspension.

I had hoped that those list posters would use the copy/paste method of
posting their own "keepers" on the Forum for future reference, but that
may take some time to get everybody on-board.

So, I had to post it under my own name on the title, but quickly
attributed all the content to the original author. I just could not let
this sink into "Now, where did I put that?" hole. It is there for as
long as our web site exists.

Please excuse the liberty, but it is really a "keeper".

I am CC:ing the list, so that they will be more frequent visitors to the
Forum (link on black bar of http://www.TigersUnited.com), and maybe post
their own "keepers" for current comment, or future need.

Thank you for your well done post. I hope you do not mind my stepping in.
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/