Fulcrum pins final note

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrum pins final note
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:37:30 EDT
Listers.

I am very satisfied with the reaction to my original
warning.  It has accomplished what my expert wanted.
Anyone driving a 35 year old high performance car
needs to be aware of metal fatigue and stresses
applied over long time.

I congratulate John Logan with what appears to be
an elegant solution.  And I thank Steve for including
it on TigersUnited.com.

That  tip along with the shock tower warnings should
be mandatory reading for all owners.  You can drive
a car with bad suspension, no brakes (Nascar drivers
loose brakes often), smoking engines, leaky exhaust,
bald tires, etc, but your risk your life when you lose
the ability to steer the car.

I'll sleep better knowing I have brought this up.

Dave Johnson B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL